About Me...

Lets not keep me a stranger! Read on to know a little about me...
Being a native of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, I was born and brought up in a sleepy but sweltering place called Warangal in Andhra Pradesh. Virtually, belonging to two states, I ended up learning both their languages. Being multi-lingual helped quite a lot when travelling.
Frankly my passion for travel cannot be said as my own. It is a kind of inherited trait. The passion for travelling has been passed on to me by my fun loving family, making me quite adventurous much to the dismay of my kith and kin! The fun loving part of me has come from them while the risk loving part is notoriously my own.
Lets not bore you anymore about me and start with my travels which are listed in chronological manner.

P.S: Some of the pictures below are not taken by me. Since I have either lost or don't possess the photographs of places i have visited when i was very young, I have taken help of Google and put photos that closely resemble the exact scene i have seen so that those who read can picture and re-live my experience .
I will mention below each picture if it is mine or taken from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment